Trivento Golden Reserve Chardonnay 2015

Trivento
720,00
STYLE / STYL: White wine / Bilé víno
SUGAR / CUKR: Dry / Suché
REGION: Argentina Mendoza
GRAPE / TYP HROZNŮ: Chardonnay
ALC%: 14
AROMA: Oak, vanilla, butter, Dub, vanilka, máslo

Druh: Bílé víno

Obsah cukru: Suché

Země původu: Argentina

Description (eng)
Popis produktu (cz)

Description (eng)

60% of the must is aged for 10 months in French oak barrels, the remaining 40% is aged in concrete vats. The aroma is a blend of tropical fruits and intense, deeper notes of oak and vanilla, which the wine has acquired through barrel ageing. The long aftertaste shows banana and very ripe citrus fruit with lively mineral acidity.

Popis produktu (cz)

60 % moštu zraje 10 měsíců v sudech z francouzského dubu, zbylých 40 % v betonových kádích. Ve vůni se mísí tropické ovoce a intenzivní, hlubší tóny dubu a vanilky, které víno získalo zráním v sudech. V dlouhé dochuti se projevují banány a velmi zralé citrusové plody s živou minerální kyselinkou.

Click to order
Made on
Tilda